Random House Canada
Sibley Backyard Birding Bingo
This colourful and informative bingo game features 50 quintessential North American birds painted by preeminent birding authority David Sibley.
Calling all bingo players and birdwatchers to the table! Experienced and novice birders will delight in David Sibley's colorful bird portraits as they play a classic game of bingo. With ten 25-square bingo boards, 80 egg-shaped tokens, and 50 calling cards, up to ten players of all ages can play this beloved game as they search for a Robin, a Golden Eagle, a Great Blue Heron, a Carolina Wren, and 46 more backyard birds on their boards. Players will learn to identify a Great Horned Owl, a Goldfinch, a Rose-Breasted Grosbeak, a Scarlet Tanager, a Baltimore Oriole, and more. The compact size makes this boxed game easy to pack for a fun country adventure.
Approximately 9” x 1.5” x 6” and weighs 488 grams.
• Perfect for Family Game Nights: New and experienced birders of all ages will enjoy this fast-paced, classic bingo game
• Expert author: the bird portraits on the cards are painted by world-renowned ornithologist David Sibley, author of the Sibley Bird Guides
• Fun + Educational: Identifying birds as they are called out challenges your powers of observation and memory.
• Hours of play in a sturdy, portable package: a perfect size for bringing on holidays and playing indoors or outside
• 3 to 10 players
• Playing time 30 minutes to 1 hour
• Contains 10 game boards, 50 calling cards, 80 bird’s egg-shaped tokens
• Ages 4 and up