Rehab a Bird Donation
Baby Bird Sponsorship
*Important: If your sponsorship is a gift, you must write the name of the recipient in the 'Add order note' section during checkout.*
Sponsor a Baby Bird
Baby birds are typically born at the start of spring through the end of summer and represent about half of all birds admitted to Le Nichoir.
Your sponsorship ensures that a baby bird will receive the care it needs to grow and
to be released healthy, into the wild.
Le Nichoir takes its responsibility for its patients very seriously.
Our wildlife rehabilitation work requires significant technical expertise
and extensive knowledge of the natural history of our patients. As part of the professional-level care, we provide medical treatments, a balanced diet, and housing adapted to the needs of each species.
Your sponsorship in support of our baby bird rehabilitation program
will help us provide proper, individualized care for each patient.
Baby birds can be especially challenging patients because of their small size, need for heat, regular feedings and special nutritional requirements.
- A personalized certificate of sponsorship that can be given as a gift
- A collectable card with the inside story about baby birds
- An invitation to a special tour at Le Nichoir with our staff – In the case of a gift, both the purchaser and the recipient are invited to attend
- A Le Nichoir fridge magnet
- ‘News from Le Nichoir’ Newsletter.
Tax receipt available to purchaser.